We have supported various research and consultation programmes by:
- organising focus group meetings
- setting up interviews
- advising on questionnaires
- carrying out surveys
- outreach work
- adapting research material to take account of Roma needs (e.g. training film for GP receptionists)
- carrying our independent research and report writting
Some Universities and organisations which commissioned us include: Institute of Education, UEL, Queen Mary University, Bucks University, Salford University, Health Watch in Waltham Forest, Heriot-Watt University.
Costs for organising focus group meetings are £250 minimum.
Some examples of support for research
- Supporting the Voice of the Roma Community in Newham: Improving Health Services for Migrant Community: a Commissioning Approach, Shahan Islam and Gema Newby, Mind in Tower Hamlets and Newham, March 2015.
- Health and Social Care Needs Assessment of Eastern European (including Roma) individuals living in Barking and Dagenham Final Report.
For enquiries, please email: email@example.com or call:
Gaba Smolinska-Poffley: 020 7511 8245 (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday) or
Sylvia Ingmire: 07949 089 778