Since 2007 we have been delivering Roma related training courses to various agencies including social services, police, schools, universities, local authorities, NHS and other statutory and non-statutory organisations. Our trainers have years of experience delivering front-line services and developing projects for the Roma communities in the UK. We offer in-house customised training but also organise RSG-based standard trainings for selected members of your staff.
We provide public training sessions in the following areas of expertise.
- Roma cultural awareness
- Positive interventions for Roma in health context
- Positive interventions for Roma in education context
- Working with Roma families in safeguarding context
- Working with Roma through interpreters
Currently the following public training courses are scheduled:
- Tuesday 6th November: Roma Health Awareness Training: see further information and how to book.
Other forthcoming dates will be advertised on this page and on our News and Events page.
- Commercial sector: £170
- Public and Charity sector: £130
- Small charities (maximum 5 paid staff): £100
- Independent professionals: £100
- Students: £80
If you have a question please contact
Gaba on 07709 360953 (Mondays to Thursdays) or
Marta on 020 7511 8245 (Fridays)
or email email@example.com
“Brilliant, I have learnt a lot. I will be able to change my approach in working with the Roma community.”
Social Worker, London Borough of Newham